Fiberwood Natur – 750 gram
- easy feeding of filament to the extruder – the material does not break
- possibility of grinding, polishing, varnishing and colouring the prints
How to print?
- print temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F)
- bed temperature: 50-70°C (122-158°F) (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
- to avoid a situation where the nozzle gets clogged with wood particles, we recommend cleaning the extruder after each FiberWood print by using any type of PLA filament
- suggested min. diameter tolerance – 0,5 mm